Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hidden message in a video..................pretty scary

did you watch Him song-scared to death video...........Ville Valo  looks very skiny now .......that not what i want to tell you. Not bad song but from the official video we can know it all about illuminati(im not sure what the meaning pyramid shape fall like rain then a stair also filled with the pyramid then we can see unfinish pyramid shape similar to illuminati symbol).........there is more ................when we play backward someone told me hear something strange and it is very clear( until now i think it just normal but i dunno if u think like my friend)....so, lets  watch the backward video of scared to death from HIM

my friend hear this
First part of the song - 'as you look at me you'll see that I hate this place'.........do you hear it. Im not, maybe because im not good in English...haha

other person hear this................
'That was unloved... on Earth... why am I..... I love destiny (?) I hate this place now... here you sing out at all... in everyone now I... here... now... I hate this place... my message... we are lost..'

 and the song title is scared to death
haha.......pretty scary huh.....
  • is he scared??
  • he scared of what??
  • wht the meaning all of the video??(especialy pyramid filled on stair and  why so many pyramid shape in this video including a building)
  • is it true that is an hidden message??
but this song sounds amazing forward and backwards...............haha

No comments:

Post a Comment